Thursday, August 23, 2007

Disaster. Flight delayed.

So it wasn't the hurricane in Mexico that got us but a giant storm in Chicago, which is where we connect for London. We were supposed to leave at 2pm but they delayed us until as late as 4:30. We have a 6 hour layover in Chicago though, so I'm hoping we will be okay, but it is an international flight and it takes a long time to get through that security so I am getting worried. It is now 3pm and it sounds like they are going to let us board soon and have us taking off by 3:30pm. If that's true, we may be able to make it. Missing the flight to London would be pretty bad though because we still need to make our connection to Kilimanjaro (and we need time to drop our things off in Storage in London). Sigh.

No comments: